THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1557149?UserKey=

Hearts fan sang sectarian song at Pittodrie

Teen banned from matches after Aberdeen incident

Published: 12/01/2010

COURT: Calum Dean was banned from football matches for a year.

More Pictures

A FOOTBALL fan has been banned from matches for a year after singing a sectarian song in Aberdeen.

Hearts follower Calum Dean, 19, was arrested at the team’s Scottish Cup clash with Aberdeen.

Dean admitted conducting himself in a disorderly manner, breaking the peace and singing a sectarian song, said to be aggravated by religious prejudice, at Aberdeen’s Pittodrie Stadium on Saturday.

He also admitted being drunk inside the Aberdeen grounds.

Dean appeared from custody at Aberdeen Sheriff Court.

His solicitor, Ian Woodward-Nutt said Dean had formed part of a large group who were all singing the song.

Sheriff Kieran McLernan made a football banning order against Dean, whose address was given in Aberdeen Sheriff Court papers as 30 Tylers Acre Gardens, Edinburgh, and ordered him to pay a £350 fine.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1557149?UserKey=#ixzz0cQQDR4NG

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be better next season. Once we get rid of this shite.

Why continue an argument that was boring last season with pathetic statements like this anyt ime anything goes right for the team?  At what point will folk just let it go? (and I include those that take the opposing but equally boring view as you)

Although I shouldn't be surprised I actually am.  I thought Laszlo was a decent enough coach and had performed quite well in what is a poisoned chalice of a job.

Although I shouldn't be surprised I actually am.  I thought Laszlo was a decent enough coach and had performed quite well in what is a poisoned chalice of a job.

His comments yesterday about signings (or lack of) may have been the last straw for an owner who can't tolerate disobedience. Its ridiculous the position these people get put into by that man but hilarious nonetheless.