THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Dear fucking god.

I was hoping we were starting to see the end of these 10-a-penny rotating managers who play dull, unattractive shite, having gotten rid of Jim Duffy, Bobby Williamson, Alex Miller and finally (so I'd hoped) Jim Jefferies from our league.  Ah well, he'll no doubt only last a few months anyway.

Jefferies has to be either desperate or insane to take that job. What the fuck is he thinking. Any credibility he may have had will be pissed away in a matter of weeks by the antics of that lunatic Romanov. He should have had a chat with Jim Duffy before taking the job.

Jefferies has to be either desperate or insane to take that job. What the fuck is he thinking. Any credibility he may have had will be pissed away in a matter of weeks by the antics of that lunatic Romanov. He should have had a chat with Jim Duffy before taking the job.

On the basis that he can't be short of a bob or two given lenght of time in football management then he must be simply insane. Thin kwe should run  a sweep on the number of games he is actually here for  ;)

I think for Hearts Jefferies is a great choice.

If he was able to manage them how he wanted to then he might at least stabilise them and have a half decent attempt at credibility so in that sense you would be right. However, we know (and he should too) that he will not get that opportunity, he will be undermined and pissed about at every turn by an owner and his merry band of lunatics and left to look like an utter tool within the first 6 months of his tenure.

On the basis that he can't be short of a bob or two given lenght of time in football management then he must be simply insane. Thin kwe should run  a sweep on the number of games he is actually here for  ;)

Should be borne in mind he is a Hearts fan eh?  ;) Probably hard to resist the offer despite the shite flying around Tynecastle. As has been said, a result all round!! ;D

I reckon this will be the turning point for Jambo fans.  JJ is a legend there (it doesn't take much) and I can see him playing the martyr should things not work out, which they won't.  There is not a chance the fans will side with Romanov ahead of JJ, I would say the Hertz fanz will be revolting if that happens but they have been for years...

• 2 weeks later...
The Heart of Midlothian striker Christian Nadé could face a heavy fine from the club after a fracas with his team-mate Ian Black in the dressing room immediately after Wednesday night's 2-0 loss to Celtic.

Nadé, one of the highest earners at Tynecastle, allegedly struck Black after a brief dispute between the pair which related to their performances in the match. The incident has infuriated the Hearts manager, Jim Jefferies, who held meetings with club officials. The former Sheffield United player is now poised to be hit with a gross misconduct charge, which would put his future at Hearts in serious jeopardy.

Nadé's contract expires this summer. He is unlikely to feature as Falkirk visit Tynecastle tomorrow although club sources have stressed that may have been the case even before the dressing-room incident, such was Jefferies' discontent with Nadé's performance against Celtic.

• 1 month later...