Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

glasgow sheep

On 22/09/2024 at 20:17, BigAl said:

IF they lose their next two league games and we win ours we would be 20 points ahead and have a game in hand.

Very much doubt any of us would have foreseen that possibility 

Fuck sake tubby Shanks. No point in beating them now.

• 2 weeks later...

What a fucking hoot this mob really are.

Great few hours today, seeing them online spouting about the qualifications of their new manager, especially having beaten Aberdeen, to see them a couple of hours later when they realise a sixty four year old has knocked them back

Quality fun 😊 

• Haha 1

On 21/09/2024 at 19:55, BigAl said:

Seems as good a place as any to post this, so here goes.

Have just spent a bit of time looking over my shoulder for Scotland's third force rushing up on us, but couldn't see them.

Upon further investigation, I now understand now on account of the fact they have lost EIGHT consecutive games seeing them FOURTEEN points behind us having played a game more, out of the League Cup at the first hurdle, out of Europa League qualifiers at the first hurdle.

In fairness however, apparently their hotel bookings are fairly positive.

God bless the Jambos, always providing entertainment value.

Think some thread combining is required.

https://www.donstalk.co.uk/topic/9-the-official-quotlets-all-laugh-at-heartsquot/page/65/

8 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Topics merged. 

Wrong section Manc.

Needs to be in football chat as not AFC related 

Nae like the Mini Huns to have shopped in the bargain basket section 

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Wrong section Manc.

Needs to be in football chat as not AFC related 

Nae like the Mini Huns to have shopped in the bargain basket section 

It was always in afc chat Al.  It's because it started as a post to laugh at them for one time we beat them in 2007 and snowballed from there.  Regardless though it's one of my favourite threads, I always have a wee smile when a new post appears in it. 

Edited by tlg1903
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

It was always in afc chat Al.  It's because it started as a post to laugh at them for one time we beat them in 2007 and snowballed from there.  Regardless though it's one of my favourite threads, I always have a wee smile when a new post appears in it. 

Agreed mate about entertainment value, but when I posted my comment, this thread was in the AFC section but it has subsequently been moved when the two Hearts threads were merged and I feel it is now in it's rightful place.

Anyway, no big issue, let's just enjoy having a right good laugh at them 😂😂

Mini Hun Bastards 

Just now, BigAl said:

Agreed mate about entertainment value, but when I posted my comment, this thread was in the AFC section but it has subsequently been moved when the two Hearts threads were merged and I feel it is now in it's rightful place.

Anyway, no big issue, let's just enjoy having a right good laugh at them 😂😂

Mini Hun Bastards 

My neighbour is a jambo, young lad but he's absolutely sound and much wiser than his years.  Was just chatting with him there, he's fucking FURIOUS at this which I had to hide my amusement at because he's normally so mild mannered.  We actually watched the game together last week, his wee face when we scored the winner 😂😂😂

Also just spotted this online about critchley

"This guy makes Beale look like a born winner. He won a massive 8% of games at QPR and lasted 9 weeks as their manager. At least Beale lasted six months before being punted for being shite." 

9 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

"This guy makes Beale look like a born winner. He won a massive 8% of games at QPR and lasted 9 weeks as their manager. At least Beale lasted six months before being punted for being shite." 

😂😂😂

IMG_6593.thumb.jpeg.e49dafacc7ff89803c61eee975019089.jpeg

Cifuentes, as you may recall, was interviewed for the Hearts job before Naismith got it. I remember thinking what a big coup it would be if they got him. They went for Naismith, sliding doors moment.

IMG_6594.thumb.jpeg.658078a263d5a482ee7b34cdee1e90d9.jpeg

Now, if this is true, then wow. Again, another coup for Hearts if they could have got him, and if (as is to be believed)  they've gone for Neil Critchley instead, then I'd be livid if I was a Hearts fan.

• Haha 1

On 14/10/2024 at 08:38, tlg1903 said:

Aye, thought it was always in the Aberdeen section. Happy to see it resurrected though. Always worth a good laugh.

Hearts have announced Critchley in a press release just now 

Not sure he is going to be an overly popular choice, but I guess that would soon be forgotten if he got them winning games 

The alternative is a fairly poisonous atmosphere inside Tinkcastle 😉

On 23/09/2024 at 10:11, manc_don said:

@BigAl was certain we had a let’s all laugh at hearts thread for this very thing. Took me down memory lane 😂

24 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Aye, thought it was always in the Aberdeen section. Happy to see it resurrected though. Always worth a good laugh.

That'll explain why I couldn't find it when I was looking for it the other week.

Age at play I guess 

58 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Hearts have announced Critchley in a press release just now 

Not sure he is going to be an overly popular choice, but I guess that would soon be forgotten if he got them winning games 

The alternative is a fairly poisonous atmosphere inside Tinkcastle 😉

I genuinely thought hearts would be fine re relegation this season but now I'm genuinely not so sure. 

Folk I know who are Blackpool fans that went home and away stopped going every week during Critchley as football was so bad to watch. That said be dull and boring and winning a few games is probably what they need now. Feels a short term appointment to get them back on track rather than a long term plan. 

On 15/10/2024 at 13:48, Jute said:

Folk I know who are Blackpool fans that went home and away stopped going every week during Critchley as football was so bad to watch. That said be dull and boring and winning a few games is probably what they need now. Feels a short term appointment to get them back on track rather than a long term plan. 

They kept on going on about analytics being a big reason why they appointed him. 

Do analytics not show up how hard he's found it to keep a job?  They would have been better keeping fox until the end of the season as I was well impressed with hearts last week.  They had us figured out big time for most of the game. 

On 14/10/2024 at 00:29, Panda said:

IMG_6593.thumb.jpeg.e49dafacc7ff89803c61eee975019089.jpeg

Cifuentes, as you may recall, was interviewed for the Hearts job before Naismith got it. I remember thinking what a big coup it would be if they got him. They went for Naismith, sliding doors moment.

IMG_6594.thumb.jpeg.658078a263d5a482ee7b34cdee1e90d9.jpeg

Now, if this is true, then wow. Again, another coup for Hearts if they could have got him, and if (as is to be believed)  they've gone for Neil Critchley instead, then I'd be livid if I was a Hearts fan.

On the plus side for Hearts fans, if that QPR stat is anything to go by they've still got 6 wins to look forward to.