Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Hearts Financial Difficulties

Ten Caat

17 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

Even with Naismith gone, to find a new guy right now and get their shit together will be tough. We play them in 3 weeks right after they’ve traveled to Minsk, it’s a tough ask just like we experienced last year.
We appear to have aced it with JT but that took a couple of years in the making. Don’t see or hear of anyone legit that would impress me.

They haven't got a bad squad by any stretch, and it wouldn't surprise me if they got a lift from just binning their manager. 

36 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

We play them in 3 weeks right after they’ve traveled to Minsk, it’s a tough ask just like we experienced last year.

The game is actually in Azerbaijan behind closed doors. So an even longer trip.

49 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

They haven't got a bad squad by any stretch, and it wouldn't surprise me if they got a lift from just binning their manager. 

Sure, or not. 50/50. But I don’t see them hiring anyone over night and they have a bitch of a travel right before our game. New manager or not, tough ask of them.

5 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Their next game is a relegation battle against Ross County😆

Edited by dons8321

1 hour ago, dons8321 said:

Their next game is a relegation battle against Ross County😆

IF they lose their next two league games and we win ours we would be 20 points ahead and have a game in hand.

Very much doubt any of us would have foreseen that possibility 

15 minutes ago, BigAl said:

IF they lose their next two league games and we win ours we would be 20 points ahead and have a game in hand.

It would have been a pretty impressive prediction that not only foresaw the points deficit, but that they'd also get knocked out of the league cup allowing them to bring a fixture forward, that's for sure. I predicted it, I just didn't want to say anything.

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

We get a say in that as well, as we play them after Dundee, so not bad odds on this happening.