Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen to Almaty

SeeBass

Given this "Coronavirus Chaos" I've been struggling alone both physically and emotionally lately so phoned Breathing Space and was enthralling the lad we spoke with about our European adventures last seven years and how there are many aspects of the journey in this sphere that fascinate me. 

Do we still hold the record regarding longest distance travelled for a European game especially one that wasn't even in mainland Europe??   

I was telling him about how we played in Lapland last year and we've been treated to some lovely countries like Spain, Croatia, Latvia, Cyprus, Georgia and BURNLEY IN LANCASHIRE!!

Pity we probably won't get chance to experience another new place or two later this year if awarded Europa League Qualifying spot for finishing fourth.

Big Al,

Last twelve and a bit weeks have been BRUTAL for me it has to be said.  Especially living alone and self isolating despite not showing any symptoms.  Some very dark moments indeed.  Haven't really had anybody check in with me other than one phone call in April from Berwickshire Wheels who take me to the hospital a lot, three calls via Momentum a brain injury charity one has had help off last four or five year.  GP called just twice and long lost brother's ex-wife Beverley contacted us thrice but he himself hasn't bothered!!!  Local Housing Association only got in touch last week.  Couple of text messages from Kev my usual taxi driver. 

However really disappointed in response from family and friends.  Nobody has off their own back helped or contacted SeeBass.