Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Andy Murray

K-9

Lot of debate about whether Murray should have been on centre court, either last night or this morning, but I guess they shouldn't be showing any favouritism towards him.  But in saying that, they're not called the All England Club for nothing.  ;)

Definitely, powered through it in the end. Should make a great semi-final against Tsonga.

one of his best performances mentally i'd say! broke back to save the 1st two sets, then broke at 4-4 in the 3rd and served it out easily. held his nerve in the 4th too. really really good!

one of his best performances mentally i'd say! broke back to save the 1st two sets, then broke at 4-4 in the 3rd and served it out easily. held his nerve in the 4th too. really really good!

I was also saying this. I thought Murray played like a potential champion. No one's got a better match win record this year than Ferrer. Ferrer's a fighter but Murray out-fought him. Murray fought for every single point and in both the first and second set he was down a break and looked out of it but kept fighting to force tie breaks. It's just a shame that he couldn't take the first one.

I actually expect the Tsonga match to be slightly more straight forward. Don't get me wrong Tsonga is a match for anyone on his day but I don't think he's as good as Ferrer. Murray will do that in 3.  :thumbsup:

If indeed he does beat Tsonga I think he'll give whoever (Djokovic) he gets in the final one hell of a match.

I waI actually expect the Tsonga match to be slightly more straight forward. Don't get me wrong Tsonga is a match for anyone on his day but I don't think he's as good as Ferrer. Murray will do that in 3.  :thumbsup:

:hammer:

Haud yer wheesht min.