Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Andy Murray

K-9

I'm Scottish and I want him to fail. Not desperate, just want.

He's a morose boring fuck of a man who plays computer games.

And his mummy is a sex starved freak.

It's painfully obvious that you're sexually attracted to his mother. Which is strange because she's quite masculine. You can't seem to stop talking about her even when no one else is. It's actually quite similar to your Jimmy Calderwood obsession. Starting to wonder about you, Rocket!

The fact he plays computer games is the reason you want him to fail? Fit nonsense.  ::) I don't give a shit what he does with his spare time or how boring or exciting a person he is. I support him because he's the home hope. Just like I did when it was Tim Henman that we had our home hopes pinned on.

It's painfully obvious that you're sexually attracted to his mother. Which is strange because she's quite masculine. You can't seem to stop talking about her even when no one else is. It's actually quite similar to your Jimmy Calderwood obsession. Starting to wonder about you, Rocket!

The fact he plays computer games is the reason you want him to fail? Fit nonsense.  ::) I don't give a shit what he does with his spare time or how boring or exciting a person he is. I support him because he's the home hope. Just like I did when it was Tim Henman that we had our home hopes pinned on.

Speak for yersel min - English wank!

Nothing is ever painfully obvious to a young man who likes Coldplay, is teetotal, backs Henman and can't afford his own flat.

Nothing is ever painfully obvious to a young man who likes Coldplay, is teetotal, backs Henman and can't afford his own flat.

I must have dreamt the whole having an offer accepted and entry date arrangement thing then.  :wave:

Teetotal aye. Alcohol tastes like shite.

Aw precious because Murray got handed his arse today?

Actually did better than I'd expected. Ferrer was always favourite, but I was surprised that Murray actually had the game to beat him. Just didn't have the form. Played the better tennis AND the worse tennis, Ferrer's consistency saw him safe.

Surprised also that it's Ferrer's first time in the semis!

• 3 weeks later...

Pumped Davydenko 6-1 6-1 6-4 in round 1 at Wimbledon. He played some of the best tennis I've ever seen him play.

Although it's unclear at this stage if Davydenko threw the match or not.  :wave:

He did play some extraordinary tennis yesterday, well done Murray!

Nope. If Murray was that good I presume he hammered him fair and square. No idea where the whoosh comes from.

You're right. Murray did hammer him fair and square. I was poking fun at Davydenko's previous for match fixing. Wasn't seriously suggesting it for a second though.