Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Euro 2024 Draw

tom_widdows

7 minutes ago, BigAl said:

What a load of bollocks

Spain it is then

2-1

Some game like. The Germans better team, but the Spaniards great on the break. Olmo some player. Could probably do it on a Tuesday night in Dundee if Thelin wants to take a punt.

22 minutes ago, Jute said:

Great game between best two teams in the euros. Header at the end was brilliant and deserved to win a game. 

Aye header was pretty decent but not a patch on Tommy Wright's one back in 2009 against St Mirren 😉

1 hour ago, Jute said:

France v Portugal been better than I was expecting so far. 

Not sure I would agree with that mate.

Think it has been particularly poor with neither team looking like they really want to go for it.

27 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Not sure I would agree with that mate.

Think it has been particularly poor with neither team looking like they really want to go for it.

I was expecting it to be shite but there has been some attacking intent especially from Portugal. France have had flashes but have seem set on penalties from mid way through second half. 

Not a great game. Like a lot of these, tired and cagey seems to be the order of the day. Didn't think the Swiss would hold on. What is it with professional managers watching their team play absolute dross and then wait until a goal is scored before making subs? Is it taught?

12 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Guffy's through 

Lucky lucky bastards

Predict Spain to arse rape them in the final 

Hope you're right but Spain have got a number of players missing in the semi-final so getting past a really boring France will be difficult.  England strike me as being in the same category as Greece and Portugal when they won it - grinding out results whilst better teams run out of steam and players.   I'm really glad I'm no longer living daaan saff any more as it would be unbearable if they go on and win it.

43 minutes ago, Jute said:

Dutch win 2-1. Good game in the end but can’t see Dutch keeping England out. 

Would be karma if it went to penalties and Virgil scored the winner against Pickford. But I think you're right - a very boring France team v a very boring England team in the final.

6 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Great game.

Surprised that there was no more goals in the he second half.

Spain worthy of being on the final 

So was I especially as I had 2-1 as correct score bet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jute said:

Cunts into the final courtesy of the worst refereeing decision since somebody won a World Cup with a shot that didn’t cross the line. 

It's fine, VAR will clear it up.